P arents, if the following list include questions you have about your kids, good for you. You are asking good questions, so let’s talk. Soon.
- Will my child be successful?
- How can I help them launch into successful adulthood?
- My child is lost and doesn't believe in him or herself. What do I do?
- How do I help my child stand up to the pressures of peers, school and teen culture?
- Will they waste time switching majors in college? How can I ensure that doesn’t happen?
- Will they end up living on my couch as an adult?
- Could other kids whose parents don’t have the same values as us influence my child?
- Am I giving my child all they need to be happy and successful in life?
- Is my child doing bad things I don’t know about?
- Why is my child bored all the time and not taking school seriously?
- Should I be doing anything differently?
- What can I do to make sure he/she is living up to his/her best potential?
- Are there things I’m doing or not doing that may be hindering their success in school/life?
Many of these issues are touched on in the summer programs, because they are super important and may lead to much bigger issues.