– A new approach to life coaching that incorporates psychotherapy techniques and mental health counseling, so goes into more depth than traditional coaching.
– Career counseling is much more than finding a career or writing a resume. It is about choices that affect your entire life, an ongoing process to ensure gainful employment and career advancement.
– Highly individualized program for executives and high profile individuals who need an extra level of confidentiality and “safe place” to discuss frustrations, concerns, personal issues, etc. Includes various methods of delivery – F2F, home visits, phone, secure video. The same program has been used for young adult children of executives, and is the pre-cursor to the Aftercare Program.
– Small process groups designed to inspire and empower members. 3 types of groups are available - weekly, young adults/teens, business intensives.
– One of the most important aspects of any company because it affects customer engagement, employee retention, and business sustainability. Every company has a culture, even if they are unaware of it.